Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I miss my girls and life is insane!!!

Wow, I was just thinking how much I miss my girls and thought I would check the blog and there is my sweet sweet grandchild trying to walk! It was so random for me to check but I am glad that I listened to that still small voice. Craig has his Dr. appt. tomorrow to see about his achilles and how it is doing. I was picking raspberries for a kuchen yesterday and a branch swung (I know its not a word) back and smacked me in the eye. Needless to say I had to go to the Dr. today. I have an abrasion in the lower part of my cornea! yea!! so much pain and discomfort. I guess I won't be picking raspberries with out safety glasses from now on :( The Dr. said that I could have a scar for up to a year.

Well, My family is growing by leaps and bounds that is for sure. For those of you who do not know, Andrew and Brooke are back together. I hope they know what they are doing and can be mature enough to put the little guy first. I am posting a picture of my beauties and their mommies. I am so blessed.

Aren't they adorable?! I will try to be more regular on this blog, especially now that Melanie and Ferynne are back in Italy.

0 comments: